If you’re thinking about joining a ZYIA team, let me do a few things right now:
- Give you a major high five ✋
- Congratulate you on joining a fast-growing industry. The rise of athleisure in the last few years has been incredible, and it’s expected to reach over $380 billion in 2022!
- Share some questions to ask your mentor before you come aboard!
You’re about to embark on an extremely exciting opportunity, but to make the most out of it, you’ll want to pick your mentor’s brain and make sure they are able to help you. Knowledge really is power, and with the right guidance and information, the sky’s the limit with ZYIA.
Ready? Let’s join a ZYIA team!
Question #1: What Does It Mean to Be a ZYIA Active Rep and join a ZYIA team?
As a ZYIA Active representative, you will promote an exciting and rapidly growing line of activewear. Best of all, you are your own boss. While your mentor is there to answer questions and provide guidance, you design your own journey. This means that:
- You set your own hours
- Your work-life balance will be better than ever
- You have fun while working
- There’s no limit to how much money you can make
Joining a ZYIA team sets you up for the most financial success possible. You get a website that serves customers 24-7, and heavily discounted promotional and business tools. You will also join a team of women who are working this business alongside you and are there to collaborate.
Question #2: What Kind of Support and Training Does ZYIA Offer?
Every ZYIA team is different. It’s super easy to join a ZYIA team by purchasing a starter kit, but your mentor should ensure you have all the resources you need to hit the ground running. Everyone on my team has access to the following training and support opportunities:
- ‘Done-For-You’ Onboarding System. This system, which can be accessed via our Facebook group, includes a custom-built team training portal that’s only available to our team reps. Upon joining the ZYIA team, you will receive your login and be able to set up your business in two easy steps!
- Team Facebook Community. This hub is critical to your success as a rep. Here you will find company news, team-specific events and incentives (with fun prizes), member recognition, and success celebrations.
- Thirsty Thursday Training Calls. To help you be successful in your new business, you will have exclusive access to consistent, high-level Zoom training sessions.
- Duplicatable Recruiting System. Should you choose to grow a team, you will have access to a recruiting system, which includes monthly live opportunity calls by top leaders, as well as a team-building system with proven results.
- Experience and Results. My team is highly diverse and includes everyone from reps who joined to have fun and make some extra money to six-figure earners who turned their ZYIA business into a profitable full-time enterprise. No matter where you are in your business journey, you’ll find other women who can show you how to succeed.
Question #3: What Marketing Resources Does ZYIA Offer?
ZYIA believes in setting up new reps for success. When you join a ZYIA team, you receive the following:
- Starter kit containing a few key pieces and an electronic gift card for $135 CAD / 100 USD, which you can use to buy additional stock.
- Business tools like catalogues, order forms, and a starter guide. They’re valued at $50 CAD / USD, but ZYIA supplies them free of charge!
- A business website that has a minimal monthly fee. Ask your mentor about how you can get it for free!
The weekly new releases are KEY to creating buzz and excitement on social media, so ZYIA also provides you with images, videos, and other shareable content for your business. Our team has taken things a step further by sharing content involving real people. This includes personal reviews and photos of them wearing ZYIA products, all of which are authentic and relatable without being salesy.
Question #4: How Does the Compensation Plan Work?
Like most companies, ZYIA’s compensation plan is based on sales volume and the levels and ranks you achieve. Generally speaking, you earn approximately 20% commission on every piece of active wear you sell, depending on your overall sales for the month. If you sell between $200 and $999, you earn 20%. If you hit the $1,000 mark, your commission goes up to 28%
With rank advancement, ZYIA commission rates increase, as do rank bonuses. In the future, if you decide to grow your business by adding team members, your rank increases and you earn a 5-11% commission on everything they sell. Let me add that you’re not obligated to start your own ZYIA team, but be prepared for it to happen- our products are EXTREMELY popular and your customers may even ask to join your team!
I’ve been with ZYIA since 2019 and can confidently tell you that the compensation plan rewards everyone on the team for helping one another succeed. I’ve seen direct sales programs where it’s highly competitive and everyone looks out for themselves, and I’m telling you ZYIA isn’t like that at all. Instead, its performance-based compensation system encourages team spirit, cooperation, and a feeling of community among sales reps.
Question #5: What About Inventory?
If you think you may have to carry inventory, I don’t blame you for being nervous!
I can think of a lot of uses for your spare room (hint: home office), and piling it with inventory waiting to be shipped isn’t one of them. Your mentor will explain how to set up your business website so that customers can place orders and have their orders shipped directly to them. If you have any questions or issues arise with an order, your mentor can help with that too.
Question #6: How Can I Grow My ZYIA Business?
Once you join a ZYIA team and become a rep, being successful means actively promoting and selling the products. There are a lot of strategies you can use to wear and share the clothes but remember- it’s clothing and everyone wears it!
Here are some ideas I frequently recommend.
With Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and other social media platforms, you can market your business 24-7. Post photos of yourself and friends incorporating ZYIA activewear into your daily routines or share some fitness tips and illustrate them with fun and engaging photos.
Our team shares graphics, posts, ideas and strategies that you can use straight away- no need to reinvent the wheel! I have also created a ‘30 Days of Posts’ for my team members to use immediately. My goal is to make it easier for members to open for business as quickly as possible.
Pop-up Shops / Events
Sharing ZYIA has never been easier- whether it be online or in person. Everyone is wearing athleisure day-to-day and pop-up shops are a super fun way to get the products in front of people. Our team shares ‘done-for-you’ event templates to make your life easier and keep your business thriving!
The BIG Question: Who Makes a Good ZYIA Rep?
I LOVE this question because the answer is so empowering.
Here it is.
ANYONE can be a successful ZYIA rep! It’s an amazing opportunity for people who are currently working as well as those looking to earn some income on the side by sharing clothing!. No matter how much or how little time you have, you can make it work for you
There are ZYIA reps on our team who are teachers, doctors, nurses, stay-at-home moms, entrepreneurs, fitness instructors, healthcare workers, and more. It’s a great opportunity for anyone who loves activewear and wants to make some money while having fun!
If you’re interested in joining a ZYIA team and becoming part of this dynamic and fast-growing company but don’t have a mentor yet, reach out to me today! I’d love the opportunity to get you started on a potential career path you’ll love. Like I said at the beginning, the sky’s the limit with ZYIA, so see you in the clouds!